Laying a Foundation for Facility Maintenance
Properly cleaned workplaces are important: they impress clients/co-workers/visitors, extend the lifespan of facility investments, reduce employee sick days, keep employees happier, and keep our facilities safer.
If a clean building is important to you, it’s time:
- to take control of your cleaning program and improve your team
- to have gorgeous facilities so patrons and coworkers give you high-fives
- to avoid the risk of damaging your building by investing in maintenance
- to reduce sickness of your staff and patrons while ‘going green’
- to be less stressed, knowing your team is cleaning correctly and not wasting time
This process must start with management understanding the basics of cleaning — hopefully, as good or better than their own staff. You need to know that everything on the list above is possible. We’ve worked with countless facility managers, just like you, and they all want these same things.
Choose a Deep Dive Article Now
Or Are You Looking for Specific Answers?
Here are some of our most recent cleaning articles to help you along your journey to a clean[er] facility.
- February 1, 2016
- October 26, 2015
- September 28, 2015
- September 14, 2015